Startup Marketing Intern
1-2 days a week | Melbourne | Hourly rate.
RealizD is a beautiful app, designed to help you and your family monitor device usage to reduce screen time or perhaps start a 'digital diet'.
With 4.5 stars on the App Store and some serious traction and room to grow, RealizD is now seeking a Marketing Intern to help grow the business.
- - Social media management
- - Content planning and creation
- - Identifying opportunities to expand market share and build brand awareness
- - Support the founders with pitching, evangelising and seeking investment
Interested? Email your CV, LinkedIn profile or portfolio to email@example.com.
Community Manager Intern
1 day a week until August | Melbourne | Unpaid / Negotiable
UNSTUCK EVENTS is an exciting new event series focussed on the startup community, launching in Melbourne in August.
Not just another fluffy conference, UNSTUCK is here to help founders take those next big steps to push their business to the next level. Featuring 'get shit done' workshops, plus action-oriented speakers to help shake off the cobwebs, UNSTUCK will help entrepreneurs turn ideas into reality.
Seeking a Community Manager intern with hustle, to help build our audience, manage social media and ticket sales, help negotiate partnerships / sponsors and provide support leading up to and at the event.
Interested? Please email your CV, LinkedIn profile or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nat, UX & Research specialist
- Caitlin, Commerce student
- Katie, Entrepreneurship major
- Jack, Economics & Finance student